11 July, 2015

READ ALONG: Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout



So you may or may not know that Every Last Breath is out July 28th, this is the third and final book in The Dark Elements series and to celebrate, me [Cody from Literary-ly Obsessed] and my fabulous friend Erika from Book, Stars, Writing and Everything In Between are hosting our own re-read!

RE-READ or READ ALONG! 


I personally have never read The Dark Elements and therefore, I am super hyped to read it along! I can tell you guys, Cody never recommends things that I do not like! She is just a guru when it comes to getting to the new books! 

Today I have received my very own copy of White Hot Kiss, first book in the series! I really hope I am going to love it and read marathon all series with Cody and Erika! 



So come on guys! Re-read or read along this very promising series! 

If your joining, be sure to tell us and spread the word! We can be reached @ our blogs, Goodreads: Cody & Erika or Twitter 
@CodyLeighDuffy #TheDarkElements

So boy oh boy, off we go!

8 comments:

  1. This is your best post EVER!! I'm so glad you have your copy while I'm not a fan of the cover I'm sure you'll love what's inside! MORE importantly I'm dying to know who you will be rooting for, the world is split 50/50 but I know you will make the right choice ;) I really do hope you'll like it, Can't Wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am officially planning to read this book on 16th when I am flying to visit my family but I have a feeling I might "eat" it before the trip :D And I promise, you will be first to know which team I am on!

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, just take a little peek! That's perfect you can devour it on the plane and if you are loving it you can get Book 2 on the way ;) Actually there is no 'if', I have hope you will love this <3

      Delete
    3. I will let you know, twitter rules the world! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you'll be joining us! It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait to hear what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I cannot wait to read it! I love this kind of books so so much! So excited!

      Delete
  3. This is so great! I wanted to read this series and maybe this is a good opportunity to get to it :)

    ReplyDelete