30 November, 2015

WRAP UP: November of HannahCassie



So the rainy November is over! It was incredibly worm down here in Germany, up to 16 degrees during day and only last week got bellow 10. And you know what? We had snow one night, my bf and I were driving back from the gym and it was just so awesome! Snow snow snow! 
Anyways, what did I manage to read in the month of November?


4/5 stars

4/5 stars

1/5 stars

3/5 stars


So I am very proud of myself! I have really read many books this month! I have finished The Infernal Devices series and Some Girls Bite, the first book in Chicagoland Vampires after starting it months ago. I have also started two new series: Partials and Mara Dyer and loving them both! Bust most importantly I am almost done with the Lunar Chronicles!

What did you read in the month of November?