01 January, 2016

TBR: JANUARY of Laura


JANUARY TBR


HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR BLOGGERS!

New year. New life. Did you already start working on your resolutions for 2016? I did but it will take long because my resolutions are related to studies and dance so I just have to work them out everyday. How many presents did you get? Books? Lots of books? Good. Now, January I have some books I've been dying to read! I will be reading A Darker Shade of Magic, Blue Lily, Lily Blue, The Diviners, Everything, Everything, Up To This Pointe (ARC) and The Rose Society! I have my exams mid/end January as well so I don't know if I will manage but I will try. What are you reading?

Are there any books you want us to review in particular? If you'd like to suggest a book to Hannah and/or me to read for February please use the Contact Us tab above.