28 January, 2017

Saturday Tag



Hello my dear readers, welcome to Saturday Tag! I hope you are enjoying these little fun and adventurous tags we are doing here at the blog and enjoy getting to know us a little bit better! Thus, just like the Saturday before, I invite you to join us today and have some fun with us :)

Today I am joined by Laura and together we will complete this fun tag:

MY FICTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
  
Love. It's such a beautiful thing isn't it? Yes, yes it is but also it's very painful especially when you have few men or women all competing for your heart and you spend hours awake at night just thinking about them. What is even more painful, is that you also realize that none of them are real people and only live in the fiction world!
  
If you are a follower of our blog and watch the amazingly cool videos HannahCassie does, you might remember her doing a Fictional Boyfriend tag a little while ago, therefore, today Laura and I will introduce you to our fictional relationships. So grab some napkins and prepare to drool:



Martyna's Fictional Relationships

p.s. characters in this list are set in no particular order


1. Elizabeth Bennet - Pride & Prejudice


Elizabeth will always be my number one girl crush of all time! She is smart, funny, has a sharp tongue and a kind heart, and eventually is not proud to realize when she was wrong (all things I secretly hope I am as well). She will forever be my ideal woman and I will fangirl about her for the remaining of my life! E+M=Love!


2.. Fitzwilliam Darcy - Pride & Prejudice


You too sir have bewitched my body and soul and I love...I love...I love you! I actually do blame Mr. Darcy for my high expectations for men, because to me Mr. Darcy is the embodiment of a strong, intelligent, understanding, kind and loving gentleman, who gives his heart and soul to a woman and forever respects her. I remember not liking him at first because of the snobbish nature, but of course then I realized how impossibly shy he was. I think this particular feature is the most alluring to me. That despite the strong man that he is, at the same time he is so shy and modest.

3. Jamie Fraser - Outlander


I just...Thank you Outlander, thank you for this gift that is Jamie Fraser! He is the best forever, and I cannot imagine my life without his beautiful soul and kind heart and the Scottish charisma. As the ladies from Salt 'N' Pepa sing in their hit song Watta Man - 'boy you crazy, I think I wanna have your baby!'

4.  Andrei Bolkonsky - War & Peace


I actually find Andrei and Mr. Darcy really similar in both appearance and character and what attracted me the most to this character was the endless sadness and remorse he felt. I just wanted to hug him and make him feel better!

5. Jon Snow - A Song of Ice and Fire


I have to admit that I have only read the first book of Game of Thrones (I am planning to read them all I am, I swear!), and continued with the TV adaptation. However, HannahCassie told me that if I loved the television version of him, I will love the book version even more and I believe her completely :D

I also just want to hug him and make him feel better, because he just has had enough of sadness in his life! Come Jon, bring those beautiful brown eyes over here, mama's going to take care of you! King or no king I am forever in love with him!





Laura's Fictional Relationships

I'm nowhere near as romantic as Martyna so I just go with either I like and the relationship is healthy or I don't like (which is most of the times to be honest). In no particular order:

1. Hermione Granger/Golden Trio - Harry Potter


Martyna shared her girl crush so I will too, mine has always been Hermione. And this is the biggest cliché of clichés but I can't help it. Hermione was my role model growing up and I think her relationship with Harry and Ron is one of the purest and most developed ones ever. I just love The Golden Trio.

2. Will Herondale - The Infernal Devices


Probably my favorite character out of TID/TMI (Magnus is great as well!). I wish he wasn't written as such a Jace-wannabe in the first book. Honestly, Will is much better in my opinion and I didn't like how all he was in the first book was 'the handsome cocky boy' while after reading the second and third books you realize he was so much more... should we talk about the amazing relationship he had with his parabatai Jem? Bromance goals. Ah! also, he loves books. I love that he loves books.

3. Peeta Mellark - The Hunger Games


Always #TeamPeeta. I know in the movies Liam Hemsworth played Gale and heck yeah Liam is very handsome indeed but he cannot compare to Peeta. Such a great character who first went unnoticed in the books. He did so much for Katniss... he's just a cinnamon roll.

4. Dorian Havilliard - Throne of Glass (before EoS!)

(I couldn't find a good gif of him)

I was debating whether to include him or not because you all know what I think of ToG series... but I had to include him because he's boyfriend goals in the first 4 books of the series. WE DON'T TALK ABOUT EOS. He loves books, he loves puppies, he always supported his friends, he's the most powerful of all (yes, he's even more powerful than those "special snowflake" characters. SJM wrote it herself, she just likes to contradict herself in the next books. Hello, plot-holes I see you)
Dorian, my love, I wish I could save you. Move you to another book and another story. I'm so sorry.

5. Khalid al-Rashid - The Wrath and the Dawn


Aside from that little problem he had in the first book, he's such a gentleman and I think he would make a great boyfriend. For sure he would win the "most romantic one" contest aaww his letters to Shazi! Please, do you want to kill me? He would probably fit (style-wise) on one of Martyna's classics because he's too perfect.



We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it. Let us know who is your fictional relationships!