01 April, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today we will complete this fun tag:

MY BOOK FAMILY & LIFE

In this fun tag we will be creating our own little family and life through and with various characters we have read about in the book we love or not so much!

I created this tag myself so feel free to tag yourself and answer the questions!

Just don't forget to check us in, cause I am so interested what your answers would be!



Martyna Book Family & Life


1. Which book world you would pick to live in and why?



  I recently re-listened to the audiobook for Clock Work Angel so I am obsessed with Victorian London at the moment!

2. Which two book parents (could be not from the same book) you would pick to be your parents and why?



Do I even have to explain? Arthur and Molly sold! I think they just resemble my parents a lot that's why I love them so so much!



3. Siblings. If any, which ones and why?


I started reading The Originals:The Rise book and I have to say while the book is it's own thing the bond that the Mikaelson siblings has is amazing. I would really like to be a part of their family.

4. Book best friend?


Yes, I know. Angel is not a part of a book, but TV Book I mean Buffy is a legend! So Angel from Buffy The Vampire Slayer would be my all time BFF. Till this day I hold this character so close to my heart!


5. Book high school?


  It's always going to be Hogwarts. ALWAYS.


6. Book University or sort of type school?

 

It's always going to be Hogwarts. ALWAYS. Same I mean, same same same


 7. If you could pick a profession from the books you have read, what would it be?


I'd be like an archeologist or symbologist like Robert Langdon. I enjoy learning history and just figure puzzles :D

8. Pets?


I agree with Laura, dragons are the answer to everything!

9. Book Boyfriend/Girlfriend?


Jon Snow, Jamie Frasor, Andrey Bolkonski and Mr. Darcy. Never going to change!

10. Would have any powers from any of the books you read? Why?


Magic. I was made for magic! And I think I will always secretly believe and hope I'm a witch!



Laura Book Family & Life


1. Which book world you would pick to live in and why?


Red London from A Darker Shade of Magic trilogy by V. E. Schwab! I just think it'll be really interesting to live in a world where magic exists but at the same time there are parallel worlds (Black London, Grey London, and White London)

2. Which two book parents (could be not from the same book) you would pick to be your parents and why?


Parents are never featured in any books xD I'll make a wild guess and say Khalid and Shazi from The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh would make good parents.

3. Siblings. If any, which ones and why?


Harry Potter. I don't know why but I think he would make a good big brother. We'll just ignore the mess that was The Cursed Child okay? It never happened.

PS: If I take Aleksander Morozov under my wings as a little brother... would he still be a villain? Not on my watch. I would protect him from everything.

4. Book best friend?


Hermione Granger. She'd be a thousand times better than me at everything but hey that's what would make her a great role model, someone for me to aspire to be like.

5. Book high school?


Hogwarts. You all knew this was coming. No explanation needed.

6. Book University or sort of type school?



I don't think I've ever read a book with Universities in it? Anyway, I guess I would just go to Medical School or the Science Department of any University. Or maybe I'd just go completely rogue and say I was 2 Cool 4 Skool (I will marry whoever gets this reference)

7. If you could pick a profession from the books you have read, what would it be?


Whatever is close to researcher or doctor in the book of interest. Could be healer, witch, researcher/doctor, etc. But again, if only I was born rich and could do whatever I wanted I would probably be about everything like horse jockey, dancer/ballerina, pirate xD anything I'd like!

8. Pets?


How cool would it be to have a dragon as a companion? Not really a pet but more as a companion/friend I would choose either Saphira from The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini or Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell. Actually, BOTH.

9. Book Boyfriend/Girlfriend?


What? Suddenly I can't read. I can't choose... omg so many... ppff Will Herondale? Dorian Havilliard (pre-eos please)? Kell Maresh? HOW CAN ANYONE CHOOSE?

10. Would have any powers from any of the books you read? Why?


Magic! Any kind of magic to be honest. I don't care if the "I need spells" type or the "I only have to think about what I want" one or the "I open my hand and fire/ice/whatever comes out" type. Any of those would be amazing to have. 99 problems but magic could solve them all.



We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it. Let us know what your book family and life would be!