29 April, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I am joined by Laura and together we will complete this fun tag:

SPRING BREEZE

  
In this Tag, we will be picking books that either reminds us of Spring or is in any way related to Spring

This is an original tag, so feel free and complete it if you want :)




Martyna's Spring


1. Book that always reminds me of Spring.

 
 
I love this by Oscar Wilde. It always makes me smile and it's so funny, I think it's the most beautiful, funny and charming book written so beautiful and classy that it has to be the ultimate Spring read!

2. Place from a book that I would like to travel in Spring


Italy. I always wanted to go there in Spring when it's not too hot and this book just takes me there every time!

3. Characters from books that seem always happy like  Spring

 
 
Levi from FanGirl. I mean he is like annoyingly positive and happy :D But I love that about him really!

4. I would like to take a warm Spring evening walk in...

To walk in Rivendell in Spring is the dream goal anyone can have!

5. I would look like this character on a date in Spring....

I would probably have to go with Cather for this one. I like fancy clothes and fashion and looking nice, but for a simple date on warm Spring evening, definitely would choose something cute and nice, like Cather :)

6. Find a book on your shelf that has a sun or anything relating to Spring


Look at it isn't it beautiful? Do I need to say anything else?

7. Find a book that has many colors on it's cover


I have yet to conquer the world of James Joyce, but I always loved this color. My literature professor once said that this book made her want to write books and become a PhD in literature, so should I read it and see what it will inspire me to become?

8. Most anticipated books release in spring


Les Miserables by Victor Hugo is absolutelly beautiful. LONG but beautiful, so to know how Hugo wrote this book and what it took him to create this masterpiece? Am, Yes please!



Laura's Spring

1. Book that always reminds me of Spring


Anna and the French Kiss. It doesn't take place during spring specifically but it's such a fluffy book... easy to read so you can take it out to the park and read it on a lovely spring day.

2. Place from a book that I would like to travel in Spring


Fjällbacka. It's a picturesque town in Sweden and it's where The Ice Princess is set. It would be too cold to visit during Winter but I thin Spring/Summer should be fine.

3. Characters from books that seem always happy like Spring


Fangirl. Cat and Levi were quite happy characters I think and the book is also fluffy-fluff, spring-like style.

4. I would like to take a warm Spring evening walk in...


Cabeswater. The magical forest which is part of the setting in The Raven Cycle. Preferably accompanied by the Gangsey.

5. I would look like this character on a date in Spring...


Amour Amour. I would probably end up dressing like Thora in this book. She pretty much lives in jeans or comfy training gear since she's a gymnast and just occasionally dresses up (with a cute dress and make-up) for dates or parties.

6. Find a book on your shelf that has a sun or anything relating to Spring


The Siren. It has a beach... now that's more summer than spring but lately with the global warming issue I feel like you could go to the beach in some places starting in April (e.g. Spain)

7. Find a book that has many colors on it's cover


Everything, Everything. Well, you can see the cover yourselves. Pretty colorful right?

8. Most anticipated books release in spring


Flame in the Mist. More diversity, more culture, more badass characters. I can't wait!




We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it. Let us know what would be your Spring Breeze!