08 April, 2017

Saturday Tag




Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I am joined by HannahCassie and together we will complete this fun tag:

THE SICK BOOK TAG

  


Martyna's sick books


1. Diabetes: name a book that’s too sweet, like REALLY sweet. 


I got this book as a gift, and I thought it was beyond beautiful and cute and just fluffy!


2. Chicken Pox: Name a book you only picked up once and never will again.


Totally this one. I audiobooked it, because it was so over hyped. Wasn't worth my time. I really did not like it and I don't want to touch any other book related to this.


3. The Flu: Name a popular book that spreads like a virus.


Twilight for sure. I read the first few chapters when I was 15 or 16, and then I got the book a little bit later, but I remember how it was just Twilight everywhere! Edward, Jacob, Bella everywhere. I think there is no person who wouldn't know what Twilight is.

4. The Cycle: Name a book that you reread yearly, or at least often.


This is one of my favorite Jane Austen books, and I try to re-read it once in awhile, just because I the characters and the plot. Plus, I think it has a very important message.

5. Insomnia: Name a book that kept you up all night.


My roommate gave me this book to read, and I swear to God I sitting in my bed, 5 a.m. and just couldn't put it down. I had runny eyes and tears on my face and just was a hot mess!

6. Amnesia: Name a book that you’ve forgotten or failed to leave an impact on your memory.


I read this book last month and I swear guys, I do not remember anything in it. I mean I didn't really like that much but I feel kind of guilty for not remembering anything.

7. Asthma: Name a book that took your breath away.


I just opened the first page saw the first line and I'm unable to forget about it. Every single day I think about this book.

8. Malnutrition: Name a book that lacks food for thought.




 My personal opinion about this book, is only that it's a rip of X-men. I strongly believe the author didn't intend to do it, but it was guys. It's totally X-Men in the future.


9. Travel Sickness: Name a book that took you on a journey. 



 This was the most wonderful surprise last year. I picked it up in the library and I got sucked in so badly I couldn't even understand what was happening. It took me on a journey of emotions, right and wrong, the thin line between how far a person can and should go. I loved it beyond words!




HannahCassie's sick books

1. Diabetes: name a book that’s too sweet, like REALLY sweet. 



I don't read contemporary much because as genre I already consider it too sweet for my taste but from what I have read I think I will go with Across the Universe. I had to DNF it as to how much too much it was.

2. Chicken Pox: Name a book you only picked up once and never will again.


Hehe I could give you a whole list but I will go with most recent and that is Lux series. I read Obsidian and hated it way too much. I am giving my paperback away just so I never have to even look at it again.

3. The Flu: Name a popular book that spreads like a virus.



Definitely Twilight. I will never understand why but it went to the level of insanity. Girls breaking up with their boyfriends because they ain't Edward, I once even read a story where the boyfriend made fun of Edward and next day his girlfriend scratched with keys on his car in big letters 'Edward is better that you'. 

4. The Cycle: Name a book that you reread yearly, or at least often.



Harry Potter of course, I haven't reread it yearly but I am rereading it and will be doing it again and again for the rest of my life for sure.

5. Insomnia: Name a book that kept you up all night.



There are many books that have this effect on me but I will go with Gambit here simply because it didn't kept me up all night but also my boyfriend because I was telling him all about it till early morning hehe

6. Amnesia: Name a book that that you’ve forgotten or failed to leave an impact on your memory.



So so many! I have huge problems when I have to review books that I have read awhile ago and I cannot even remember the name of main character...but let's look for the most recent...Okay I gotta go with Witch Child here. I know I liked it and it was witchy but I have no idea what was even the name..so yeah. 

7. Asthma: Name a book that took your breath away.



Most recent? We Are Okay! Finished it last night and still not okay. 

8. Malnutrition: Name a book that lacks food for thought.



Pretty much every fourth YA book in my opinion. But I will go with the Bronze Horseman because it was so incredibly long and so annoying...I felt starved after this book. 

9. Travel Sickness: Name a book that took you on a journey. 



Are we talking about traveling fiction? Because this is difficult...I don't read such books. But I did read Defy the Stars which was about space travel so does it count? Oh well it will have to! 



We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it. Let us know what would your life look like in books!