16 September, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I will complete this fun tag:

15 FACTS ABOUT MARTYNA

Hi guys! 

I have seen this tag around Booktube or simply internet forever and I have actually been very interested to try it and do it myself. 

If being completely honest with you, I am a little all over the place when it comes to talking about myself, but I will try to be as concrete and precise about this as I can...

I will be very surprised if I will come up 15 facts....

But here we go!


1. I have been wearing glasses since I was 5 years old!

I'm not kidding, from the age 5 glasses has always been a part of my life! I wear them everyday, I wear them at work, while driving, while reading, everywhere! I have weird condition with my eyes so they have to make contact lenses for me specially so sometimes I don't even bother ordering them.


2. I had bangs for almost half of my life!

For this I am also not kidding! I cut my bangs when I was like 16 or something and up to last year I never changed my hair. And honestly, my hair now is almost the same except I don't have bangs anymore! Yes, I am a true rebel!


3. I had a huge stutter.

Before starting school and almost all the way through primary school I had a huge stutter. I went to therapy, I did these exercises at home with my parents. Even now sometimes I have to take a minute or two before I say a sentence. Usually it's most difficult to pronounce the letters T, K and D if they are coming after one another, especially if I'm really upset or fighting or very emotional. I was really ashamed of that for a long time, but now to hell with it! Where my stutter budies at?

English somehow is a language I don't have this problem in, but my native language is difficult to speak to it appears from time to time.

4. I really really really love puzzles and knitting! Like you have no idea!

5. History is my favorite subject to discuss to watch documentaries on or just read about! Literature also. So OK, history and literature

6. I am horrible at ridding a bike. I will ride one if I have no other option, but I am afraid of them and I walk instead.

7. For a long time I wanted to be an actor professionally.


 But as the years went by I kind of realized that I don't have the face for a carrier in movies nor I really want to. So instead acting is more of a beloved hobby of mine and for 6 years now I am acting in a local theater company. But in general every time I watch a show or a movie or read a book I always create a character of myself in it so imagine if I had to work as an actor. I would go insane because I would never break character! One of my biggest dreams is to actually play Juliet someday.

8. House Ravenclaw and Gryffindor 


Pottermore officially stated that I am a Ravenclaw. However, from time to time I will do other tests to see what house they put me in and I always get two answers: Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. 
Honestly, I am not that surprised because I see myself in both of these houses. Besides I look damn good in blue and red!

9. Vampires

I love vampires! I have been in love with vampires since Buffy and Angel, and I will read, watch, eat, do anything as long as it has vampires in it! 

10. I am Catholic

My family isn't like super over the top religious but my brother and I were raised Catholic. I actually do believe in God, but I cannot make up my mind if God is a man or a woman. 
Of course years of education and common interest in evolution and science makes me smile to think that the Bible states the world was created by God, like he or she hadn't anything better to do, but I do follow the basic Catholic dogma, of course I strongly disagree with many many many ideologies the church is teaching, for example views of homosexual people, abortions and just many other topic as such. I think that is the reason I don't attend mass every Sunday. 
But in general religion is very important to me and I welcome all religions, all faiths and all people!

11. I was born on Valentine's Day

Yup. I hate this day. My mom would always have a heart shaped cake for me, kids in school would put hearts on me and I just couldn't stand it. I like my birthday, but St. Valentine, we will need to talk about this one day! I do not like sharing!

12. I love Tea!!!!

I do not just love tea! I LOVE tea! I am actually collecting tea cups and all tea I can find! I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I do enjoy the occasional cup.

13. I lived in France


During my exchange program in University I moved to a little town in France called Saint- Quentin en Yvelines, it was like 10 minutes away from Versailles by train, and 15 from Paris. So every weekend we would go to Paris and explore. I fell in love with Paris in Autumn, it's so beautiful! And the writers! I went to visit Oscar Wild's grave and it's protected with glass build. And the amazing fact is that people are just coming and kissing his grave, so I was one of them and the glass around Oscar Wild's grave has a red outline of my lips on it!

14. I love dogs! 

Dogs are everything to me. I will own an Australian Shepard one day.

15. Writing

Writing is a very big deal in my life. I hope to be lucky enough and talented enough to have a book published at some point of my life.




We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it. Let me know something about you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment