11 November, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I will complete this fun tag:

WOULD YOU RATHER...? BOOK TAG


This tag sounds amazing! So I just had to do it!
You can find the original tag here





1. Have unlimited money for e-books or a $5,000 Barnes and Noble gift card?

I have to say, and please don’t judge me, but I would totally take the 5 grand to Barnes and Nobles. I love books in paper, I love the smell of them and I know it would make my heart even happier to have physical copies of books. I would totally buy the entire collection of Penguin Books!



2. Meet any deceased poet or J.K. Rowling?

Even though Harry Potter is literally everything to me, I have to say, I would totally go with meeting a deceased poet for this one. I mean getting a chance to meet and chat with Pablo Neruda, John Keats or William Blake, Oscar Wild? No, I can’t pass a chance like this! Totally meeting a deceased poet!




3. Write the world’s most famous book or visit the world of your favorite book for one day?

This is very difficult. I am sitting and I can’t decide. But you know what? A day in the world of Tolkien or Austen is not enough, so instead I will choose to introduce my own world to people! I would write the famous book.







4. Choose __ or __ ? (Insert characters from your favorite fictional love triangle)

I am not big on love triangles, well I am when they are done good! But I will say this! I will forever be Edward and Bella, and Elena and Stefan. Enough said on this matter!




5. Experience Hogwarts in a very realistic and accurate virtual reality or travel around the world for a year at no cost?

Again, sorry Harry, but I will travel the world. There are so many places I want to go, want to visit that I wouldn’t pass an opportunity like this! First stop – India!




We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it. Let me know you answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment